Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division Represents the Best in New Developments.
Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division specializes in representing the finest high value developments throughout the Bay of Banderas and beyond.
We are selective about these relationships simply because we want to continue our successful sales track record with all of our development clients. We act as a marketing partner for all of our developers. This means we work hard to add value at every stage of the project, from design reviews to targeting the appropriate niche markets.
We can't represent every developer on the Bay. Instead, we try to match our skills and marketing strategies with developers who bring real value to our buyers through their integrity and the quality of their projects.
Please Contact us to set an appointment to discuss your project and learn more about our successful track record with development sales in the Vallarta region.
Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division Developer clients work with us to help complete a Marketing Plan that is based, in part, on the following tools:
The Developer Market Comparison
Each new development is unique. Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division works closely with developers to define and prioritize the key features that will differentiate their projects in a competitive market. We work with the developer to produce a Market Comparison summary that goes well beyond price to include comparative ratings on key issues such as location, finishes, amenities, and architectural and landscape features.
The Developer Promotional Checklist
Reviewing the Checklist will provide a detailed introduction to marketing options now being used by developers in this market. It will help define how we prepare to enter the market with a new development client. It will also help provide a basis for estimating marketing costs for the life of the project.
By completing the Market Comparison and the Promotional Checklist, Developers can produce a much more focused and detailed business plan for their projects, based on the current and future opportunities within the Bay of Banderas market.
Steps in Development Analysis:
- Developer defines the basics on project concept, including all available detail on specs, amenities, location, etc. Prudential provides feedback on concept.
- Developer works with Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division on the detailed Market Comparison.
- Developer and Prudential California Realty Vallarta Division review the Promotional Checklist and estimate promotional costs for each phase from pre-construction to delivery.
- Developer can integrate Market Comparison and Promotional costs and timing into the Developer’s business plan while adjusting some of the development’s features to improve competitive position.
- Implementation: pre-construction sales can begin.
Count on The Rock®
The Prudential Insurance Company was founded in 1875. Prudential's "rock" has become one of the most recognized trademarks in the World.
Facts on Prudential California Realty:
- The largest franchisee of the Prudential Real Estate Network.
- Covers the largest real estate franchise territory in the U.S.
- Corporate office in San Diego, California, Operates in the US, Mexico and Canada.
- More than 150 offices
- The PCR franchise is the fourth largest Real Estate Company in the USA by dollar volume.
Prudential California Realty Gross Sales totaled nearly $24 billion in 2006.
The Prudential name also brings you the strength and reliability of one of the nation's largest financial services companies, Prudential Financial, which now provides service to more than 50 million people in North America. Consumers recognize our logo and trust our value in their transactions.